Reopening of the services
We are happy to be able to announce that we are going to start our worship service at La Boissière from this week.
The sanitary requirements obliges us to limit the attendance to approximately 1/3 of the capacity of the main room (approx. 50). This is why there will be two services: 10:30 am and 5:00 pm.
In order to allow us to better manage the number of participants in worship services, you are required to register for one of the two worship services by clicking on the following link : https://forms.gle/w6vmwp8TEw1R81Vm7.
Here are some indications that you will be asked to observe:
- The wearing of the mask will be compulsory for the whole duration of the worship, including for teenagers from 11 years old. Thank you for coming with your mask. If you do not have one, you will be given a mask at the entrance.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with hydroalcoholic gel available at the entrance of the building.
- On arrival, do not stay in the entrance hall but go directly to the worship hall so as not to have a crowd in the hall.
- A direction of traffic will be indicated and you will be asked to exit by the door on the left at the foot of the platform.
- We are asked not to have crowds of more than 10 people around the place of worship. Please arrive on time.
- There will be no daycare or child sundayschool. Children will therefore have to stay with their parents. This is why the service will be shorter to take into account the presence of children.
- People of the same family can occupy all the chairs in the same row. Single people must leave 2 chairs free between them. A marking of the chairs will help you. Please pay attention.
Looking forward to fellowship with you soon,
The Church board